Halloween is almost here and I thought I would have a Halloween special to share this amazing idea that could make your Halloween party a hit. I was inspired to do this by a pintrest post.
- 3 Avacadoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1 squeezed lime
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese
- A bag of tortilla chips
- 1 carved pumpkin for serving
- A candle (optional – adds effects )
- Mash the avocados in a plate and add a squeeze of lemon on them to avoid them turning black.
- Chop the tomatoes, green pepper, and the onion into small pieces.
- Crush the garlic clove and add it to the avocado as well as that add the chopped vegetables to it.
- In a bowl mix the squeezed lemon and lime with the chili powder and salt.
- Add the dressing mixed in the previous step to the avocado after that add the cilantro and mix well.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese and the Monterey jack cheese to the avocado mix.
- Put the carved pumpkin on a big plate and place the avocado mix in the mouth and onto the plate. Make it look like the pumpkin is vomiting the avocado mix – as it is Halloween after all!
- Put the tortilla chips on the side, you can add it on the same plate if it is big enough but in my case, I added shredded cabbage on the side just because it was a side dish to burritos and tacos I made.
- You can add the candle inside the pumpkin to add a spooky vibe!
I would love to hear your feedback whenever you try this recipe…