Infused with flavors, an egg sandwich that you can’t resist!
- Toast of your preference ( I used multi-cereal toast)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripened Avocado
- 1/2 a cup of white cheese
- 1/4 cup of pickled Jalapenos
- 1/4 cup of Pickles
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp Mayonaise
- Drizzle a pan with oil, and crack the egg in half and fry it.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the sriracha sauce.
- On a piece of toast spread the sauce and mush up the avocado and add it on top
- Then the pickles and pickled jalapenos this structure helps infuse the flavors in the sandwich.
- Add the fried eggs and then add the spinach and the cheese.
- Add the second layer of toast and grill it.